About the Role
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
Some knowledge of reporting packages (Business Objects etc), databases (Microsoft Access, SQL, etc), programming (Python or R)
Some knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
Must be enrolled in a two and/or 4-year college/university pursuing an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, Management Information Systems or a related degree.
About the Company
Innovative Knowledge For Success, LLC is a privately-held company we believe in changing lives and solving business solutions for businesses across multiple industries. We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst Intern. The successful candidates will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. Data analyst interns responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. Data analyst interns will also develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.