Sequoah Lloyd, MCP, LSSGB
Self-Taught Data Whiz (BI, Automation, & Data Science) | AI & ML Enthusiast | Futuristic Tech Innovator | Entrepreneur
Sequoah Lloyd is an unicorn, STEM enthusiast who's destine to influence the technology world. She noticed she was passionate about computers at the age of nine and have been teaching IT related curriculum since the age of 20. Sequoah started her career as a Technical Support Specialist II then moved to database management and business intelligence over the course of three years. She founded Innovative Knowledge For Success LLC on January 6, 2018. Some of her international clients are from the Bahamas, Nicaragua, Serbia, multiple countries in Europe, etc.
Sequoah possess over 6+ years of IT industry related skills. Dedicated, versatile software engineering professional in:
• Business Intelligence
• Database Administration
• Healthcare Information Technology
• Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence
• Managed over 500+ hospital sites data within 35+ states, which the information system, Soundata hosts over millions of patient records. While being an active member of the National Leadership Team for the Newborn Hearing Screen Program, which is responsible for screening over 850,000 babies per year.
• Aided over 100+ clients with: writing and guiding clients on resumes/CV for college applications and job searching. Also, executing the purpose of building and maintaining financial literacy.
• Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): 2013 Word, Access, & PowerPoint
• IBM, Big Data Foundations
• Google Analytics (GAIQ)
• Microsoft Certified Professional (MCSA, SQL Server)
• Microsoft Azure Enterprise Development (Cloud Computing)
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt